Page Views:

Need Assistance?

With Rent? Utilities? Food? Medical? Counseling? Legal? Not Sure Who To Contact For Assistance In Your Area?  If you live within the United States, you should first dial 211 from your phone & The United Way  will provide you with a list of Churches and Organizations in YOUR area, who provide Emergency & Low Income Assistance to those in need.

If you are located outside the United States, you may want to contact the Catholic Charities, Catholic Relief Services and The Salvation Army, to inquire about Assistance Programs that they may offer in your country.

If you live in the US, Canada, Europe or any other Country and have information regarding Assistance Programs in your Country/area, please send us the details so we may research the Organization and its Programs and post the information here for those in need.  REMEMBER..."Sharing is caring!"  AND "Together we will make a world of difference!"

Many Blessings!  Loads & Loads of Love & Hugs ~ Rev Jacqueline J Garner, Co-founder Cherubs 4 Children™ Ministries   

Click On The Links Below To Connect Directly With 

Each Of The Agencies And Their Websites!   

211 a.jpg?1389416200286
catholic relief services.jpg?13894162008
st jude.jpg?1389416201425
salvation army1.jpg?1389416202548
one harvest food ministry.png?1389416203
shriners childrens hospital.jpg?13894162
bbbs logo1.jpg?1389416206214
catholic charities.jpg?1389416207477

head start.jpg?1389416204903

Mesothelioma Group Cancer Rearch_Cherubs